Hue deluxe group tour 1 day
- Duration: approximately 8- 9 hours
- Type of trip: Group tour
- Departure: everyday
- Pickup / Dropoff: hotel in Hue
• English speaking guide
• Entrance fees for all sites
• Lunch at local restaurant
• Dragon boat trip
• Bottle of mineral water
– The oldest pagoda in Hue city Imperial Citadel
– The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945) Hue Royal Antiques Museum
– A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Visit Conical hat village
- Sightseeing Khai Dinh tomb
- Visit Minh Mang tomb
16:00 – 16:30. Back to hotel. Tour ends.
Hue – Former Citadel during Nguyen Dynasty is regarded as must stopover of every tourist once choosing Vietnam as the destination.
Joining a full day tour around this charming historical city, guests would pass by almost every notable spot to understand the feudal times, enjoy wonderful natural beauties and meet up sincere Central residents.
Natural landscape and unique architecture including the perfume river, tombs, pagodas and many temples, all of which have become major tourist attractions for visitors from all over the world.