Hanoi private tour with local style
- Duration: half day
- Type of trip: Private tour
- Departure: everyday
- Pickup / Dropoff: hotel in Hanoi
- Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, including HCM’s mausoleum - the final resting place of Vietnamese great father or uncle Ho and president palace
- Visit one Pillar Pagoda and museum
- Visit Hoan Kiem lake (Restored Sword Lake) and Ngoc Son temple
- Visit the Temple of Literature
- Visit ethnology museum where you have great chance to know about culture, custom, languages, houses of 54 ethnic groups in Vietnam
• Private transportation and transfers
• English or French speaking guide
• Lunch at local restaurant
• Admission fees and permits where applicable
• Services charges and government taxes
Discover the delights of ancient Hanoi with a friendly private guide. Get a local’s perspective on this enchanting city and explore Hanoi at your own pace with a guide who is eager to share his knowledge with you.
Hanoi has everything an urban adventurer could wish for: ancient history, a colonial legacy and a fresh, modern outlook.
Witness the calm precision of Tai Ch’i performed at daybreak on the shores of Hoan Kiem Lake; meander through Hanoi’s Old Quarter and marvel with your guide at the vibrant medieval commerce quarters – still the heartbeat of this bustling city.