Hanoi has many types of café (coffee shop), such as street café, bar café, bakery café, takeaway café… Here are some suggest for tourists who would like to find a coffee shop serving foods and Bakery Café in Hanoi:
1. Joma Bakery Café
Add: 22 Ly Quoc Su – Ba Dinh District – Hanoi– Vietnam (about 150 meters down from Saint Joseph Cathedral – Hanoi)
Tel: (+844) 37473388
Open Daily: 7:00 – 21:00
Price range: about $1 – 6$ (16,000 VND to 120,000 VND)
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: Bakery and Coffee Shop. This bakery serves excellent sandwiches on superior bread and baguettes, as well as quiche, pizza, cakes as well as good selection of coffee, tea, juices and smoothies.
– Located in Old Quarter – center of Hanoi (very close to Saint Joseph Cathedral)
– A good place for families and children. The space is huge and uniquely. Have both indoor and outdoor areas, loads of comfy seating.
– Good free wifi.
– All menu items are homemade and fresh. Delicious foods and drinks
– Rather good service and environment
– Limited parking (3-6 motorbikes) during the day and 10+ motorbikes at night. No car parking. So it’s better to come on foot.
– Close early at 9pm
2. Highland Coffee
Description: a popular Vietnamese coffee shop chain, and producer and distributor of coffee products. The company operated 80 coffee shops in six cities and provinces across Vietnam. Highland serves customers not only coffee and drinks but also cakes and foods.
Daily open: 6:00 – 23:00
Price range: about 35,000 VND – 80,000 VND
– Located in many beautiful places and building around Hanoi, such as Shopping Centers, Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake, etc. Good view, decoration and atmosphere.
– Have both indoor and outdoor area (some outlets only have indoor or outdoor), lots of comfy seating. Nice place for families as well as children.
– Good coffee and drinks. Coffee is the main products of the company. Foods and cakes are OK.
– Free wifi
– Still have not good feedback about service quality in some outlets.
– Some of coffee shops do not have their own parking area so customers have to pay money for parking.
– Because it is a chain of coffee shops, there are somethings in the way of manage of some outlets do not meet the expectations of customers.
Location in Hanoi:
– Opera House – 1A Trang Tien – Hoan Kiem Dist.
– Hanoi Tower – 49 Hai Ba Trung – Hoan Kiem Dist.
– Pacific Place – 83B Ly Thuong Kiet – Hoan Kiem Dist.
– Asia Tower – 6 Nha Tho – Hoan Kiem Dist.
– Ho Guom (Ham Ca Map) – 1- 3 – 5 Dinh Tien Hoang – Hoan Kiem Dist.
– Hang Da Galleria – Hoan Kiem Dist.
– Hanoi Flag Tower – 28A Dien Bien Phu – Ba Dinh Dist.
– Big C Hanoi – 222 Tran Duy hung – Cau Giay Dist.
– Somerset – 106 Hoang Quoc Viet – Cau Giay Dist.
– Vincom (1st floor) and Megastar (6th floor) – 191 Ba Trieu – Hai Ba Trung Dist.
– Syrena – 51B Xuan Dieu – Tay Ho Dist.
– The Manor – My Dinh – Tu Liem Dist.